Forecasting currency exchange rates using a neural network - page 5

LeoV:
Financial market work is in any case a forecast, but a forecast based on a pattern found and a forecast on a daily basis are inherently different.

Doesn't holding a position for at least more than one bar require an everybar forecast?

nikelodeon:
I especially like comrades who call future levels.... they are so funny to look at :) Although they say it on the news sometimes :)

They usually say (I shake with laughter every time I hear it)):

"(makes a tense-smart face, or, on the contrary, a relaxed self-confident one)... If we reason from the TA point of view, then if the price breaks a level, it means it will go further, and if it does not break it, it will bounce.

Just think of the depth of judgement))!

C-4: Doesn't holding a position for at least more than one bar require a daily forecast?

Of course it doesn't.

alsu: That's what they usually say (I shake with laughter every time I hear it)):

"(makes a tense-smart face, or, conversely, relaxed self-confident)... If we think from the TA point of view, if the price breaks a level, it means it will go further, and if it doesn't break, it will bounce.

Just think about the depth of judgement))!

99% of analysts are there to be clever or confident.

Once I saw an analyst, who strenuously promoted Vinogradov's PAMM.

It looks very decent at first glance.

But when I looked in the tab "Leverage Used", I realized that this PAMM sooner or later will be kolbasaem like PAMM Invincible_trader:

alsu:

"(makes a tense-smart face or, on the contrary, a relaxed self-confident face)... If we think in terms of TA, if the price breaks a level, it will move on, and if it does not break it, it will bounce.

Yep))) If the price doesn't go up, it will probably go down)))))))))))

But these analysts are never wrong))))

C-4: But doesn't holding a position at least for one bar require making a forecast every day?

By the way, an interesting question actually. Is it necessary to get a forecast on every bar? I've been thinking about it and have come to this conclusion:

Every new bar is new info. And the new information may be both useful and harmful, because we all know that the financial market abounds in almost full of false movements, i.e. false information. If you get false information you can get a false forecast. Therefore it does not make sense to make a forecast at every new bar. Practically, this leads to what using a neural network, we will look for places where the prediction will be true, or rather have a probability of more than 70% (for example), and respectively, on this found and true information we make a prediction.

Something like this.....))))

DYN:

Yep))) If the price doesn't go up, it will probably go down)))))))))))

But these analysts are never wrong))))

Do you pay analysts a lot?

alsu:
If the price breaks a level, it will move on, and if it doesn't, it will bounce".
What's wrong?

TheXpert: What's wrong?

It's all right. All that remains is to clarify the meaning of the term "probing".

Without clarifying it, the statement remains true, but completely meaningless.

Mathemat:

That's right. All that remains is to clarify the meaning of the term "probing".

Without clarifying it, the statement remains true, but completely meaningless.

Look. For example 1.3200 is the level. And 1.3205 is its breach. is that clear?
Reason: