Create a simple Martingale - page 14

Joker:
Stop with the martin, there are no fish
What's the alternative?

Instead it's the classics. Anything but a martingale (a sure path to failure)
khorosh:
And what's in return?

Joker:
In return, a classic. Anything but a martingale ( a sure road to the bottom )

Naked Martingale is like a dagger without a sheath.

And with the "scabbard"... and in capable hands - a PRE-EXCELLENT INSTRUMENT...

Joker:
In return - the classics. Anything but a martingale ( a sure road to the bottom )

Put recently on a real version, which in the tester does not lose since 2004. If it will lose without working for at least 1 year, I will agree).

Demi:
There are many rules in forums and chat rooms. One of them is not to teach grammar to others if you write with mistakes yourself. Especially"Little Russian accent" - I don't know what it wanted to say, but it would have been better if it had kept quiet at all

Malorussia is the name of Ukraine that was used until the early 20th century and is often found in many literary sources of the time. The thing is that in his post Vitaly used the letter"i" which doesn't exist in the Russian alphabet, which was really quite nice and indirectly indicated a "Ukrainian accent". As you can see, there is not the slightest hint of Vitaly's grammatical illiteracy in my post, but in your post, Demi, there is a clear hint of its author's stupidity and incompetence, so, really, dismiss me from communication with your cochon class.

C-4:
Malorussia - the name of Ukraine was used until the beginning of XX century and is often found in many literary sources of the time. The thing is that Vitaly in his post used a non-existent letter"i" in the Russian alphabet, which was really quite nice and indirectly indicated a "Ukrainian accent". As you can see, there is not the slightest hint of Vitaly's grammatical illiteracy in my post, but in your post, Demi, there is a clear hint of its author's stupidity and incompetence, so, really, dismiss me from communication with your cochon class.

Really, my Lord, you are pushing this mishap to unimaginable limits! If you say something silly, crawl away and don't say it again. You are not at the beginning of the 20th century and the letter you are looking for is still used in other languages today. That's the great sermatic truth!

Remember the golden rule, if the topic is a question or a request and you can't answer it or comply with it, don't write at all. No one is interested in your personal opinion on the essence of the question itself.

Demi:

Read Murzilka and listen with a gasp to what the wise men have to say - and if you misbehave, you'll be flogged.

C-4:
Read Murzilka and listen to the wise men say with a whimper. If you misbehave, you'll get flogged.

Missed a comma again? I teach you and teach you the Russian language, but it's no use...

What about the correlation coefficient, have you figured it out? No?

Yeah, smartass, also know that you're in my ban for life. I won't see or be able to read any of your messages, so it's no use drooling, it won't get through to the addressee anyway:

C-4:

Yeah, smartass, also know that you're in my ban for life. I won't see or be able to read any of your messages, so it's no use drooling, it won't get through to the addressee anyway:

NO, NOOOO, NOOOO!!!!!! ONLY NOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY, JESUS, WHY???????

that's it, life has lost its meaning.......... I'm going to go drink fifty grams of black rum.

Reason: