Create a simple Martingale - page 4

I respect people who write constructive criticism or give concrete advice, thank you! ))
The rest, I advise to shutter and calm down! No offence ))))

VitaliyBerkut:
I respect people who write constructive criticism or give specific advice, thank you! ))
The rest of you, I advise to pull the plug and calm down! No offence ))))

Me too - with respect. I have great respect for people who are willing to lay their lives at the stake for 2x2 = 13.

Otherwise. The sooner you understand, the easier and cheaper it is for you. Believe me, all my arguments will shatter your romantic-mercantile sentiment. It just doesn't work. You have to get over it.

===
However. It's up to you... #beat.

VitaliyBerkut:
I respect people who write constructive criticism or give concrete advice, thank you! ))
The rest, I advise to shutter and calm down! No offence ))))

Never had a chance to serve in the Army?

tara: Never served in the army?
In some famous film (or TV series) I heard a completely different interpretation of the phrase "to pull the plug", which has nothing to do with the army or guns.

Try it yourself. Pull over :)

tara: Try it yourself. Pull over :)
What do you mean?

At least virtually. How would you do it?

VitaliyBerkut:

Maybe there are some courses, like: "MQL for Dummies" ??? I would like to learn, but to learn to be a pro!

here

and then download a tutorial from the homepage.

Tatarenko:

here

and then download the textbook from the main page.

Thank you very much! That's when a person gets respect for the answer)) Short, clear and to the point!

Mathemat:
Heard in some famous film (or TV series) a completely different interpretation of the phrase "to pull the plug", which has nothing to do with the army or guns.

You are absolutely right, the army and guns have nothing to do with it!!!
Reason: