)))

I gave a direction... work on it.

Justify it logically!

grell:
Justify it logically!
Here you go: http://newfiz.info

grell:
Justify it logically!

Imagine that your orders are located in an array and by closing an order in the middle of the array (by deleting this cell), you violate the structure of the array, and further re-running leads to all sorts of crashes. The closing should be performed starting from the last order (the last element of the array).

Dr.F.:

Why shouldn't I shine? I haven't drained the account yet, there will be a profit :-) That the spectrum will be normal is shown clearly to you.

Are you playing dumb again?

When you differentiate the spectrum by the frequency, you divide it back - it's like integrating the derivative, i.e. you just got the spectrum of the original signal in the end. ABC.

alsu:

Are you playing dumb again?

When you differentiate the spectrum by frequency, you divide it back - it's like integrating the derivative, i.e. you just end up with the spectrum of the original signal. ABC.

Watch your hands. I have two different spectra in the picture.

Dima.A.:

Imagine that your orders are located in an array and by closing an order in the middle of the array (by deleting this cell), you break the structure of the array, and further enumeration leads to all sorts of cracks. It is correct to close orders starting from the last trade (last element of the array).

I close a particular trade, and it's from the end counting that first is somewhere in the middle.
Dr.F.:
You go here: http://newfiz.info
Write an advisor on your system, then we'll talk.

grell:

1. Move the res variable declaration to the beginning of the program.

if you'd like, I'll give you the second point.

Opened a dozen trades.I recommend repeating them. For I have decided that it is time to get back to the initial depo level and up from next week.

Dr.F.:

Opened a dozen trades.I recommend repeating them.

We'll soon be "repeating" your first-page kooky stuff. Heh-heh. And that order chump .... no point in looking at it....
Reason: