Absolute courses - page 80

Dr.F.:

Purely manual.

Too bad, the human factor can blur any strategy.

Speaking of TP and SL again. Where do they come from? Empirically? There was nothing in your calculations that predicted it. Missed a few pages though... If the input signal is effective, and you think so, why don't you use a close signal or a reverse signal obtained from the same base?

Dr.F.:

One last good deed for today: I'm sure it will come in handy. This is where I look at quotes over the weekend: http://www.xe.com

And I know in advance what the gap will be.

What does that give us? If we knew the nature of the gap on the Friday before the close it would be different.

Dr.F.:

One last good deed for today: I'm sure it will come in handy. This is where I look at quotes over the weekend: http://www.xe.com

And I know in advance what the gap will be.

And we lamers. Didn't know. Heh-heh-heh. Now I can imagine how "high" your practical level is to be of interest to most of us here).

Dr.F.:

By the way. I'm going to pull out an old, old file now. Please find the gimmick. Read the two files in the archive.

P.S. If the considerations given twenty pages ago by various bizarre commentators were true, then please love and respect the Grail. But it isn't, is it?

Thoughts aloud (regarding Asymmetry*.doc): It will work only in the direction of the trend if it is defined correctly. The system profitability will increase with this approach (than if we simply trade by trend) - still a question, because the main position decreases on a pullback, instead of increasing it.

Joperniiteatr:

Yes, I'm confused, it's the extremum that needs to be found.

I confess, I don't understand what you've been writing about for a couple of days now, if not more. Do you want to find the extremum of the equation you wrote, i.e. x or the set of values of several variables in exponents of degree? and where did you get the bases of the degrees from?

Dr.F.:

I confess, I don't understand what you've been writing about for a couple of days now, if not more. Do you want to find the extremum of the equation you wrote, that is, x or the set of values of several variables in powers? Why? And where did you get the bases of powers from?

The extremum is not of the level, but of the function on the left

Joperniiteatr:

The extremum is not of the level, but of the function on the left
This equation is the function. For I prefer to write not f(x)=1, but F(x)=0, where F(x)=f(x)-1. So what's the problem? It's elementary.

Dr.F.:
This equation is the function. For I prefer to write not f(x)=1 but F(x)=0, where F(x)=f(x)-1. So what's the problem? It's elementary.

It's elementary in understanding, but when you do a lot of math, you think about how it might be less resource-intensive.

Joperniiteatr:

It's elementary in understanding, but when you count a lot of things, you think how it would be less resource-intensive.
And what can be resource-intensive in a differentiation operation? With today's computers.

I will continue to post the literature. Yesterday or the day before yesterday I posted an article from UFN about fractality index.

As a continuation of the topic - see archive.

Files:
Reason: