Absolute courses - page 74

Dr.F.:
In mocking the equation, did I miss where it came from and how it relates to the topic of the thread?

Nevertheless, you immediately rushed to convince us of the inconsistency of your ideas)

and it's not about the equation at all.

Joperniiteatr:

Nevertheless, you immediately rushed to convince us of the inconsistency of your ideas)

It's not about the equation.

?

Dr.F.:

And if there are no roots, where would you advise?

but without a picture to find the inflection points ?

Therefore, the author's search for a solution depended on decimal precision in terms of resource intensity

Dr.F.:

And if there are no roots, where would you advise?

Find the minimum of a function, it is always present in such a function and it is the only one

Dr.F.:

A reminder, if you don't read the thread in detail, demo trading on real:

Trading account type: standard.mt4 | Trading platform: MetaTrader 4

Login to MetaTrader: 5018915 | Server: Alpari-Standard1

Password in MetaTrader: Dr.F.

I`ll update "requisites" of demo trading, I`ve hardly found them.

So far not so much - minus 13%.

It is too early to gloat by the results of several trading days, but you can start getting ready for it.

Figar0:

I'll refresh the 'details' of the demonstration trade, I could barely find them.

So far not much - minus 13%....

It is too early to gloat after a few trading days, but we can start to prepare for it.

If it's no secret (I see you are following), when did the losses occur? I have all sorts of suspicions). As soon as I started to raise some questions here, the author immediately, if not instantly, started throwing pictures and convincing us of the inconsistency of his calculations), although previously from on high he spat on the authority and knowledge of other forumers.

Figar0:

I'll refresh the 'details' of the demonstration trade, I could barely find them.

So far not much - minus 13%....

It's too early to gloat after a few trading days, but you can start getting ready for it.

What's there to gloat about... I have repeatedly said and will continue to say that this (and similar) approach to pair trading gives no more quality inputs than a stupid MACD cross trade (perhaps a cross + minilot of one of the majors - not the point). Proven in MT5 personally.

Dear author, stop thinking too much of yourself and others.

Reason: