Absolute courses - page 43

Dr.F.:

That's why the USDCAD has been rising all this time. I'm betting on the "elastic stresses" building up to collapse. On the USDCAD chart this will be particularly evident. It rose and then as I entered it has collapsed (not a fact, but with a probability much more than 50% if there are many entries in such situations). However, on CADJPY it will also be obvious. Down, down, down and up when I opened the trade.
Go straight to the annals

Dr.F.:

if all three close on the TA will anyone say it was just an accident?

Man... that's really child's play by a man with an ego... I'm sorry. Judging by a couple of three deals.... more so. The question of entries was avoided... there is no certainty.

Last by the way I don't understand the picture, you were trying to get co-relative currencies, then you are trading on some other currencies

I counted your indexes on the clock for about 3 months (on the y-axis the percentage change in the value of the currency). Of course, this is homemade, you just lucked into it.

Dr.F.:

if all three close on the TA will anyone say it was just an accident?

You are engaged in one-legged pair trading, sir.

OK, I've had two trades close on the TP, the third is hanging on to zero.

Yeah, I love pair trading.

Dr.F.:

OK, I have two trades closed on the TP, the third is hanging at zero.

Yeah, I love pair trading.

You should have started with that, you're making a big deal out of it.

Mislaid:

I've been counting your indexes on the clock for about 3 months

A bold statement. I also take the liberty of stating that your pictures have nothing to do with my, as you put it, indices.

I suggest you make a couple of trades on the upside, showing WHY you open like that based on your "indexes".

Joperniiteatr:

You should have started with that, you're making a big deal out of it.
Maybe we're not talking about the same thing.

Dr.F.:

A bold statement. I will also take the liberty of stating that your pictures have nothing to do with my, as you put it, indices.

I suggest you make a couple of trades on the upside, showing WHY you are opening like this based on your "indices".

All those indices are consistent with your reasoning, only you haven't gotten to them yet, although you are going in that direction. It's a matter of time, sorry.

I think there's a grain here...

Reason: