Absolute courses - page 10

Well, there can be no exact solution "without additional assumptions" because the number of degrees of freedom of the problem is greater than the number of equations by exactly one, i.e. by the very missing condition.

Gentlemen, don't you think this thread is degenerating into a pseudo-mathematical thrashing?!

avtomat:

And you still haven't learned how to take derivatives...

Correct your expressions if they are different from mine. My expressions are correct. You can verify by direct substitution at some step [i, i+1].

ktest0:
Gentlemen, don't you think this thread is degenerating into a pseudo-mathematical thrashing?!

It might be. It's just that I'm finishing calculations and soon I'll start posting pictures and figures. Which will be of interest to a lot of people.

alsu:
Well, there can be no exact solution "without additional assumptions" because the number of degrees of freedom of the problem is greater than the number of equations by exactly one, i.e. by the very missing condition.

This is not mechanics, my friend. Technically you are right. However, wait for the pictures and figures.

Dr.F.:

Maybe. It's just that I'm finishing the calculations and will soon start posting pictures and figures. Which will be of interest to a lot of people.

I DO NOT BELIEVE! (That anything will be posted, much less useful)

ktest0:
Gentlemen, don't you think this thread is degenerating into a pseudo-mathematical trash!
The developers should be asked to create a function for these cases: MathTresh() :)

ktest0:

I DON'T BELIEVE! (that anything will be posted, much less useful)

And in vain, if not deleted of course ... meanwhile, useful things are posted in full. mainly on other resources. sit in a closed system that does not develop "I will not show you" in this forum, and surprised that someone can lay out something useful.

Joperniiteatr:

And in vain, if not deleted of course ... meanwhile, the useful stuff is posted in full. mainly on other resources. You sit in a closed system that does not develop "I will not show you" on this forum, and surprised that someone can lay out something useful.
Useful will be. Some numerical difficulties have arisen. Please do not delete this thread. After the first pictures there will be a "how did I do it" shock.

Dr.F.:
It will be useful. Some numerical difficulties have arisen. Please do not delete the thread. After the first pictures there will be a "how did I do it" shock.

Thank you. I was already shocked at the essence of the branch itself...

AHHHH! Now that you mention it.... Why don't we sum up all the known values of yesterday's bars for all the known currency pairs, divide them by the number of currency pairs and get a super benchmark MARKET VALUE?

Please don't ask me why and why I should do it...

Just for fun!

Reason: