The councillor is in agreement. - page 7

TVA_11: The chapter makes the decision.
Let's choose a chapter first !

LeoV:
Let's choose a chapter first !

And don't forget the salary of the head!

LeoV:
Let's pick a chapter first !

And in terms of technology, you should not choose a head, but choose one of two possible ways of making a profit to begin with:

1 - Matching the direction of quotations with the direction of open positions (based on cumulative attempts);

2 - profit from Vibrations of statistics of outcomes around the regression line ...

;-)

So far the choice is obvious,

LeoV.

We need, to find 12 more people. Gandalf and Hobbit will be accepted out of competition.

I think we'll have a non-profitable councillor.

prikolnyjkent:

And by technology, you should not choose a chapter, but choose, for a start, one of the two possible ways of making a profit:

1 - Matching the direction of quotations with the direction of open positions (by cumulative attempts);

2 - taking profit from Vibrations of outcome statistics around the regression line...

;-)

If you are entering, then your idea is something like bolinger lines.

And whether there will be a pullback or a breakout, we'll think in the second iteration.

TVA_11:

If you are entering, your idea is something like bolinger lines.

And whether there will be a pullback or a breakout, we'll think in the second iteration.

What 'my idea'...?

Not my idea (although it's interesting to hang out on this thread)

:-)

Well, think of something like:.

For example, the Bollinger Bands are not from sma, but from ema.

TVA_11:

Well, think of something like:.

For example, the Bollinger Bands are not from sma, but from ema.

If you're talking to me, I can't think of anything right now - we haven't yet decided what we're going to make money on: guessing directions or fluctuating statistics...

Yes, you need to identify the breaking point first. Right?

No one seems to have written a Bolinger with different types of averaging yet ).
Reason: