[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 100

Somehow, I guess:

int start(){
   double Spread=MarketInfo(Instrument,MODE_SPREAD),
          Pivot=(iHigh(Instrument,1440,1)+iLow(Instrument,1440,1)
                +iClose(Instrument,1440,1))/3;
   if( MathAbs(Pivot-OldPivot)>Zero    // Изменились параметры ордеров:
    || Spread!=OldSpread ){            //    модифицировать ордера

borilunad:
Alexei, you prefer connection and disconnection. Quite understandable! So do I. :)

As for me, disjunction inversion is equivalent to conjunction inversion (so it seems in de Morgan).
In layman's terms: whatever looks best, that's what I use.

I had to answer a girl's question about where to put && ...

tara:
I had to answer a girl's question about where to put && ...

Lieutenant Rzhevsky, silence!!! (с)

tara:

Somehow, I guess:

The thing is, the indicator only counts once, at initialisation. How do we get it to start again at 0.00. And it knows how to count without us.

I do not understand your suggestion, too. I do not want to feed the spread to the indicator, and I do not want to give the global command from the Expert Advisor. We have to do everything in the indicator! Maybe the morning is wiser? It is a pity that you can only check it once a day! You can't run it in the tester in the visualizer!

Move the calculation to the start function and start once at midnight

MikeM:
Move the calculation to the start function and start once at midnight
I want it to restart itself!

taratara:

Instead of ||

No, that was wrong :)

In short, if(Hour() < 21 && Hour() >= 5) Can=false;

I had to answer the girl's question about where to put && ...

So you answered it))) It wasn't for me either, it's just that when the answer is complete, the help is complete too...

The start function starts once at initialisation and then on each tick. What is the problem?

borilunad:
I want it to redraw itself!

Doesn't it redraw itself after one hour? I can give you one that doesn't immediately tick-to-tick draw levels from the beginning of the day, but after an hour it draws itself
Reason: