[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 49

Yes, what code is there; Print(iLow(Symbol(),iTmfrm,i));

Looking for the nearest fractals, but I can't see anything in the flute because of the cut off 5 digits behind the comma.

(Surprised to see such a quick response to a question. Thanks!)

Print( NormalizeDouble (iLow(Symbol(),iTmfrm,i),6)); it doesn't change anything :( go to sleep.

There are as many characters as you need, it's just that you are shown only 4 by default.

You can change this with the DoubleToStr operator.

PolarsLynx:

Yes, what code is there; Print(iLow(Symbol(),iTmfrm,i));

Looking for the nearest fractals, but I can't see anything in the flute because of the cut off 5 digits behind the comma.

(Surprised to see such a quick response to my question. Thanks!)

Print( NormalizeDouble (iLow(Symbol(),iTmfrm,i), 6)); does not change anything :( go to sleep.

Print(DoubleToStr(iLow(Symbol(),iTmfrm,i), 5));

Roger:

You have as many signs as you need, only 4 are shown by default.

You can change it using DoubleToStr operator.

Yes. Only it's a function.

Yay, it's working!

I mean, I realised it's not the lack of characters that's causing it to fail.

Thank you very much, I think you've saved me a couple of days of my life.

Folks, could you please tell me how to download the entire history of the dollar/yen chart into the terminal, i.e. since 1971 ? ??

Happy_Wheels:
Folks, could you please tell me how to download the entire history of the dollar/yen chart into the terminal, i.e. since 1971 ? ??
There is one site, but it's not free. But there is a history of GBPUSD for 300 years and EURUSD from 1945. But this is D1.

Zhunko:
There's a website, but it's not free. But there's a history of GBPUSD over 300 years, and EURUSD since 1945. But that's D1.

Um... p-p-excuse me... the eura... since '45... The red army's victory over fascism gave birth to the eura... well... to victory!!!

Happy New Year, gentlemen and gentlemen!!!

Good afternoon to all good people,

Question on trading with strong movements. The OrderSend function has theslippage parameter- the maximum slippage from the order price. Are there any limitations on its value? Or can we set it to 1000 points? Does "0" value mean zero slippage or this parameter is not considered at request opening?

Besides, in case of a strong move, will my market order sent from my client terminal reach the server and wait for the execution of pending orders that are located on the server regardless of their prices or will it be executed immediately at the market price at the moment of its receipt? In other words, can I expect the order to be executed before the end of the impulse or it will be opened only at the correction?

artmedia70:

Um... p-p-excuse me... the eura... since '45???... The red army's victory over fascism gave birth to the eura... well... to victory!!!

Happy New Year, gentlemen and gentlemen!

German mark, ecu, euro were taken into account. I thought everyone knew that.

Good afternoon to all good people,

Question on trading with strong movements. The OrderSend function has the slippage parameter - the maximum slippage from the order price. Are there any limitations on its value? Or can we set it to 1000 points? Does "0" value mean zero slippage or this parameter is not taken into consideration when opening the order?

Besides, in case of a strong move, will my market order sent from my client terminal reach the server and wait for the execution of pending orders that are located on the server regardless of their prices or will it be executed immediately at the market price at the moment of its receipt? In other words, can I expect the order to be executed before the end of the impulse or it will be opened only at the correction?

Reason: