Thoughts on the random - page 21

Which with logic.

Mathemat:

The inefficiency of the market is exposed ...

The mere introduction of the terms efficiency/inefficiency in relation to the market is misleading and misleading. Lies and misinformation have been added to the many layers of the structure of this "hypothesis-theory". This "theory" nonsense was originally intended not to explain but to obfuscate.

avtomat:

The mere introduction of the terms efficiency/ineffectiveness in relation to the market is misleading and misleading. Lies and misinformation have been added to the many layers of the structure of this "hypothesis-theory". This "theory" nonsense was originally designed not to explain but to obfuscate.

You should get married. I know, you don't have to tell me.

avtomat:

The mere introduction of the terms efficiency/ineffectiveness in relation to the market is misleading and misleading. Lies and misinformation are mixed in on many levels of the structure of this "hypothesis-theory". This "theory" was originally intended not to explain but to obfuscate.

My understanding is that this was an attempt by mathematicians to explain the concept of martingale to the non-mathematical crowd (relative to some flow of information, of course).

The explanation turned out to be quite plausible, but not very intelligible.

tara:

You should get married. I know, you don't have to say.

Marriage (play in several parts)

Mathemat:

As far as I understood it, it was an attempt to explain the concept of martingale (relative to some flow of information) to the non-mathematical crowd.

The explanation was quite plausible, but not very coherent.

what does martingale have to do with it....

Get to the root of it!

avtomat:

what does martingale have to do with it....

Get to the root of it!

Well then tell me how you understand the three degrees of efficiency (weak, medium, strong).

I hope you're not confusing martingale with martingale...

P.S. If you don't want to do it now, do it tomorrow.

Mathemat:

As far as I understood it, it was an attempt by mathematicians to explain to the non-mathematical crowd the concept of a martingale (relative to some flow of information, of course).

The explanation turned out to be quite plausible, but not very intelligible.

Alexei, That was your expected explanation.

tara: Alexei, that was your expectation.

Alexei, you are, as always, extremely mysterious. It's a turn-on.

I didn't realise when we became "you", by the way...

I agree with you.
Reason: