FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 86

Serg51:
The hammer bounced off support on good volume, followed by a bearish bar on small, quite a normal buy entry.

All in all everything is subjective )))) Everyone sees what he wants to see ))))

artikul:

All in all, everything is subjective )))) Everyone sees what they want to see ))))
On my 144 day Gann markup on the pound/dollar, the pivot is 1.5987. If the day closes higher then the space will become a reality. It's a reversal...

emotraid:

if there were a few, there would be no forex ))))

I was figuratively speaking )))) there are millions of them, spreaders!

yes, and the machines are not squeamish about it either, for whatever reason

strangerr:

Anything like that to show for today? No? So, let's keep our mouths shut and pack the chumaydan, the train to Bobruisk is waiting))))

I just took the last three from the history, buy from 2588 I'm too lazy to even take a screenshot)))

Why is the lot size hidden when the buy price, close price and profit amount are left? in the hope that not everyone understands arithmetic?

Serg51:
On my 144 day Gann markup for the pound/dollar the pivot is 1.5987. If the day closes higher, the space will become a reality. It's a reversal...

Can you draw and poke the pivot with an arrow? I still haven't mastered the reversal thing... I don't need formulas for these haves and lows and my head is spinning ))))

mimohodom:
why is the lot size hidden when the buy price, close price and profit amount are left out? in the hope that not everyone understands arithmetic?

Should I also write my name and address? ))))

Serg51:
On my 144 day Gann markup for the pound/dollar the pivot is 1.5987. If the day closes higher, the space will become a reality. It's a reversal...

I only have the eu... Hm in the portfolio )))) Tests are coming ))))

artikul:

I only have the eu... hm in my portfolio)))) Tests are coming ))))

i started that way too, one eur and that's it, then i was told "why are you waiting for so many sweets" and i went... without tests ))))

artikul:

I only have the eu... hm in my portfolio)))) Tests are coming ))))

How long will it be? ))))

emotraid:

I started that way too, one euro and that's it, then I was told "why are you waiting for so much sweet stuff"... so I went... without tests ))))

You are a very brave girl )))) I don't think I'll ever be able to do that ))))