FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 31

Yesterday we had three stabs at 1.59020 to no avail. It looks like it should go down, but a pullback to 1.59000 is possible. And beyond that, who knows.

Gizmo:
Luck came, the loss limit triggered!!!

The most unpleasant thing in this case is when around this point there is a reversal, but for some reason it usually happens that way).

I bought the euras at 2524, maybe I was wrong, I don't see any special signals in this thin market, if anything, I'll sell down

Bicus:

StopLosses are for pussies.

To hell with stoplosses. Gave them up.

That's right. I only use a trailing stop, both in the terminal and with robots. As a last resort, I lock. And the LOT is not exorbitant, of course.

OlegTs:

The most unpleasant thing in this case is when around this point there is a reversal, but for some reason it usually happens that way).

I bought the eura at 2524, may be wrong, I do not see any special signals in this thin market, if anything I will be shorting at the bottom

I've noticed that many times!

Bicus:
What is the NBU?

Is that for sure ? )))) More of a rhetorical question. It applies more to those in Ukraine .

solar:

Is that for sure ? )))) More of a rhetorical question. It applies more to those in Ukraine.

it does not concern anyone at all, even those who know what the NBU is :))

solar:

This applies more to those in Ukraine.
Where did you read that? O_o

alex_r:
Where did you read that? O_o

The regulator, through Decree No 327, has allowed only authorised banks to provide such services, which can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

(T))) that's bullshit, that's what's going on herehttp://www.epravda.com.ua/news/2012/09/4/333761/

solar:

NBU makes Forex market illegal

It only affects Ukrainian DCs
Reason: