FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 669

strangerr:

Looks like your fairy tale's coming true.

I wouldn't mind coming here.

I wanted to peak higher... we'll see by tonight... if it doesn't subside I'll stop with the fairy tales... they've been lousy lately)))

strangerr:

I wouldn't mind coming here

That would be too brutal for the bulls, though realistic. Just in case, the sell stop is 2420.

Are the bears coming?

solar:

Anyway, the FOMC Minutes are going to be a big success

more chewing on Greece...seems like there will be more than one day...

OlegTs:

He's a free artist, there's no way to rely on him.)

Finds him, scribbles a couple of masterpieces, and then back in the creative search)))

Hi all!

Gizmo:
Are the bears coming?

If you think it won't happen again in the current situation... it's a deep misconception... get a calculator in your teeth and go to the story with your TS... count max drawdowns and so on... a lot of fast and constant... it won't happen here (fx)... don't get your hopes up...

Ishim:

hello everyone!

hello... hello...

opened the locks...good sign...

OlegTs:
it's better to ramble on, because if you delete it, we may go back to that number))
it's no use :))

Let the unsighted see, let the weary traveller understand...

Vizard:

If you think it won't happen again in the current situation... you're wrong... get a calculator in your teeth and go to the story with your TS... count max drawdowns, etc... lots of fast and constant... it won't happen here (FX)... don't get your hopes up...
I don't think so far. I'm reading, watching and listening to you. What to say young hot:) I have no hope for free stuff!
Reason: