FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 335

Ishim:
H4 up for now

If this hour holds, I'll risk buying too ))))

artikul:

Now you understand what happened )))) First the topmost far level on the yen disappears, then the same thing on the pound and a sharp spike downwards ))))
For me it is expressed in the beginning of the rise in intensity... I have recently remade the standard deviation on the basis of T3 smoothing - it turns out more graceful curve with a larger number of calculation points, and the inflection points are the same as in the standard one...

Ishim:
H4 up for now
I only have H4 up, the rest are looking down

forte928:
At me it is expressed in the beginning of growth of intensity... recently has remade a standard deviation on the basis of T3 smoothing - the curve turns out more graceful at greater number of calculation points, and inflection points are the same as those of standard.

Yes, it reminds me of a slingshot )))) First you pull back the "rubber band" and then shoot it ))))

artikul:

Yes, it reminds me of a slingshot )))) First they pull back the "rubber band" and then they shoot ))))
This is what always happens - before the start of growth there is a drop in intensity - at the moment when the drop is minimal and you need to catch the entry point...

forte928:
This is what always happens - before the upswing there is a decline in intensity - at the moment when the decline is minimal and you need to catch an entry point...
Well, if you look at the volumes, that's what happens, the price stalls in one place, the volumes build up. Then a fat capitalist comes along and pushes the price in one move.

On D1 the convergence of the macdi and the chart! In general, I think the next month will be a corridor from the highest points to about the same bottom, or 100 pips lower. In general, we have to see how it goes.

forte928:
This is what always happens - before the start of growth there is a decline in intensity - at the moment when the decline is minimal and you need to catch an entry point...

Sneil09 had a volatility indicator on the contraction that gave signs but he seemed to be undecided about the directions, on RBC the guy also trades on the volatility contraction

Sdimm:

Sneil09 had a volatility indicator on a contraction which gave signs but he seemed to be undecided about the directions, on RBC the guy also trades on a volatility contraction
I'm getting to the exact point where volatility starts to rise...

forte928:
I have achieved essentially pinpointing the exact point at which volatility starts to rise...

but with the direction of the release of this energy?
Reason: