FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 50

Ishim:

And why would Switzerland follow the euro into *the *ass - here I think the eu will go under 1.20 and it will start (dumping euro wagons - I even read about it - "panic selling of the eu by the SNB awaits us")

in any case the eu will not rise above 1.23 now - the bulls are frozen there (there are live ones!)

1.2323 correction to 1.2290

Myth63:

1.2323 correction to 1.2290
+- so it will be.... and on to 1.236-9

strangerr:

Chasing locks leads to losers, only position trading gives good profits, the earlier one realises the better.

The market is in a flat most of the time. Understanding the market and the mathematics makes it possible to deploy dynamic nets, the profitability of which is much higher than conservative trading. And even without Martin.

rigc:
wouldn't pindy)))) not make conclusions wouldn't trade profitably)))

I'm only interested in one thing - selling or buying and why doesn't matter. Is that clear?

strangerr:

I am interested only in one thing - whether they sell or buy and I do not care why. Is that clear?

I don't care why they buy or sell either, what matters to me is the direction of the price in order to buy or sell in the right direction....

I do not give a damn if someone buys or sells, maybe just to confirm my opinion...

You don't give a fuck about anyone's opinion, trade by your own rules, that's it. - no matter what anyone writes here, until you don't give a fuck about it all, you're unlikely to ever become a trader))))))

IDLER:

The market is in a flat most of the time. Understanding the market and the mathematics makes it possible to deploy dynamic nets that are much more profitable than conservative trading. And even without Martin.

There is no need to bother with networks if two or three deals of a pair a month is enough to obtain a good profit and most of the time the market is in flat, just chatter on the forum and watch the efforts of the Guru))).

finally the fooey has spit out all mona cover after exhaustion, bye camaraderie)))))))))))))))

Martingeil:
You don't give a fuck about anyone else's opinion, trade by your own rules and that's it. - no matter what anyone writes here, until you don't give a fuck about it all, you're unlikely to ever become a trader))))))

That's right, there's nothing to do but rant about)))

strangerr:

That's right, there's only talk here)))
You start! And we'll catch up.
Reason: