FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 531

strangerr:

What's there to stare at? I haven't seen anything interesting there this week))) I just look at the Eurochief sometimes and think - poor Madame Galina and her shopping.(

Where did she shop?

Ishim:

Didn't you write that you fixed everything and left it at 10%?

Look H1 down to 50% why? - they were going up. and they did... they were going up... Then the unemployment news came out (they did not care about the news - what would people think? - so what!) In the morning there were some growth candles and then the whistle started.

m30 - buy signal has been hanging for 2 days!!! With a stop of 50 pips. - Everybody bought!!! - There will be an overlap as a matter of fact. Can i tell you about the H4?

If you are interested, check out Thursday's posts, you can see in the screenshots what I opened, what I fixed, what I left, etc., the euro trades were all shown, and don't fuck with my head.

strangerr:

If you are interested, look at the posts from Thursday, you will see in the screenshots what I opened, what I fixed, what I left, etc., the euro trades were all shown, and don't fuck with my head.
I take it you don't have a forecast on H4 - or you would have been asleep a long time ago ))))),

Kitsan:

Where did she get it?

It's here somewhere, it's been hanging around for who knows how long.

Ishim:
I gather you don't have an H4 forecast - or you would have been asleep a long time ago )))))

Do you think I am awake and staring at the terminal?

strangerr:

And you think I'm awake and staring at a terminal?
I think you are.

Ishim:
I think so.

What a dope then))) At least watch the session for a change and tell me which one I didn't see there at the time...

"What a eureka... climbing like a corncrake." Huh? - masterpiece!

RekkeR:
When do you have time to look at the terminal?
Where are the Picasso-type paintings?
Reason: