FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 508

As promised, reached the Asian vrchs

s.s. That doesn't mean anything.

rigc:
This is not a pissing contest)))) You show me the direction with your finger)))

I am short from 1.2336. SL 1.2332 =) i am inclined to go down first.

Dimka-novitsek:
Yeah, there's nothing to add. I think we can still go upstairs in no time.
So you've already had 7 trends on m1

rigc:

+1, Strange is an adequate man, but now the beard is an example of a senile ooze))))

I respect him for honestly admitting his moose collection as well)))) we are all human)))

yes to the workhouse without him .

who gave these turkeys? tell me what the strokes are, because i put this one in and forgot what it is ))))

hello, everyone! a rabid bovine was on the trotters ))))

emotraid:

Who gave these turkeys? Tell me what the strokes are, because I put this one on and forgot what it is ))))

You are allowed to trade tomorrow. A slight drop today on the Ameras at a breakneck pace.

emotraid:

Who gave these turkeys? Tell me what the strokes are, because I put this one on and forgot what it is ))))

The horizontal strokes are volumes. You have to configure it for your terminal, there was a text document in the archive with a description of the settings.

IDLER:

You are allowed to trade tomorrow. Today a slight decline on the americans at a breakneck pace.

it's a sinking depot and you can do what you like.)

emotraid:

who gave these turkeys? tell me what the strokes are, because I put this one on and forgot what it is ))))

In the indicator settings, on the GMT line, set the time difference between terminal time and GMT.

The dashes mean that no one wants to trade today. They sit on the forums and blame each other. The most courageous are dumping their deposits.
Reason: