FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 466

Vizard:

I'm not interested in corners... I was playing with them before you even heard of fx...

don't post it...but why do we hang out here...it's about exchanging opinions and not about whose predictions are better... If it's a good one, it's a bad one...

Just got out and fell down again...

Vizard:

I'm not interested in corners... I was playing with them before you even heard of fx...

don't post it...but why do we hang out here... it's about exchanging opinions and not about whose predictions are better... if it's a good one... if it's a bad one...

i don't know (i used to post them all the time - now they don't work) (on m15 every - hour a new one or correction of an old forecast - what should i post?)

Ishim:
don't know (used to post all the time - not working now) (on m15 every - hour new or correction of old forecast - what to post?)

ah...in this perspective...well, then there is no point...

strangerr:

Just got out and fell down again

sit there )))) (and the fact that D1 stopped working is probably only news to you)

Ishim:
don't know (used to post all the time - not working now) (on m15 every - hour new or correction of old forecast - what to post?)

On the Canadian, your forecast is good.

strangerr:

You got a good look at the Canadian.
where did you see it? i didn't post it...

Ishim:
Where did you see it? I didn't post it...

now I'm under the table ))))

Vizard:

don't post it...but why do we hang out here...it's about exchanging opinions and not about whose predictions are better... if it's a good one... no, it's not...

heard about it - money was no good. (I mean everything was ok!)

Ishim:
where did you see it? i didn't post it...

Old age, sclerosis...

When here it was, Tuesday it turns out, you were drawing further down, I didn't argue.

Now think about it, canadian and chiff down, euro kula?

strangerr:

Old age, sclerosis...

here's a Canadian.

Reason: