FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 387

Troika: Negotiations with Greece are progressing well

lactone:
I'll tell you, the tits are about 200-250 pips:)))
How much more interesting is the ass that will be seen later :)

Can you tell me if I shaded my passport number and series in the documents for verification of documents? Did you hide them during this procedure? I am afraid to show them my passport number and series-\

The European Central Bank isready to take any steps necessary to preserve the euro, President Mario Draghi said in a speech on Thursday.
"Within our mandate, the ECB is ready to do whatever it takes to save the euro," he said at an investment conference in London. - And believe me, that will be enough."
At the conference, Bank of England Governor Mervyn King said there was a need to restore confidence in the financial system, saying it was a major challenge. Regulators must ensure that the financial system serves the real economy well.

nexter:
how much I wonder how much of an ass they'll see afterwards :)

Well, it'll be an arse to some, but someone will see a nice front end:)

Something strange is going on... The euro is getting stronger before our eyes...

We will consolidate above 1.2280 and the road northwards is open to the 1.2700 area.

installyator:
We will consolidate above 1.2280 and the road northwards is open to the 1.2700 area.
If it were not for the Olympics I would argue with you... but everything is possible

Rustbunch:
Something strange is going on... the euro is getting stronger in front of our eyes...

A joint movement of the euro and dollar indices I think up to 1.2400 may rise

but probably not right away.

Targets for the other pairs

that's it)

Reason: