FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 374

Who sold the gold? No?

emotraid:

removed... nothing has changed or added to the chart, what's the point?

Display/hide open positions on the chart.

strangerr:

And me? And I said that you should be interested in your orders and deposit. But you, Tantrik, so be it, out of old friendship I will tell you one terrible secret: in MT you go to Tools-Options and uncheck the box "show trading levels") Just do not tell anyone, do not)
Is this MT5? I don't know of such an option on MT4.

wmlab:
Is this MT5? I am not aware of such an option on MT4.

Service - settings - charts tab

Kitsan:

display/hide open positions on the chart.

so nothing is hidden... I don't get it... ok my stupidity will get over it ))))

emotraid:

so nothing got hidden... I don't get it... okay, my stupidity will get over it ))))

Kitsan:

I've got it... I've lost my take and stop line... I've turned it back on and it's gone... shit... )))))

emotraid:

I got it... I lost my take and stop line... I turned it back on and it's gone... damn it... )))))

How's your progress earning a million bucks? Any luck?

Kitsan:

How are you getting on with earning a million? Any luck?

Mm-hmm. I got 3.70 on the new zealander and now I got 18.53 on the depo )))))... I'll make a thousand by the end of the year... I'll open a new depo in insta in a few days.

emotraid:

Yeah... I got 3.70 on the new zealander and now i got 18.53 on the new zealander ))))) I'll make a thousand before the end of the year... i'll open a new one in insta one of these days

Many people not only open the first one but also the second and third ones... This is normal)))

Because I came to the forum and there's hardly any old ones here.

Reason: