FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 365

strangerr:

I'm a sinner too, I've been tempted to sneak, and I've been punished for it.

Current situation:

Price is hitting a level, who's to say whether it will or not? The answer is nobody. Hence the question again - so why are you guessing here, calling it predictions? If you do not look at forums, then trade will be over the top)))).

+1000%

strangerr:

And look less on the forums, then the trade will be over the top)))

that's it! i gave everyone instructions) everyone will listen and run away, not even to have fun)

strangerr:

I'm a sinner, I've also been tempted to sneak, for which I've been punished.

Current situation:

Price is hitting a level, who's to say whether it will or not? The answer is nobody. Hence the question again - so why are you guessing here, calling it predictions? If you do not look at forums, then trade will be over the top)))).

I say it will, if you mean max. 1,2170. But after the completion of the current pullback from it downwards.

strangerr:

Hence the question again - so why the hell are you guessing here, calling it predictions? And look less at forums, then the trade will be above the roof))))

I don't really want to get into the triangle, so why not have a chat?

And so... If it goes below the current low, the fifth wave may be considered as continuing

If not, we may consider that it has served its purpose and it will be an expanding triangle for now.

May downwards

June - up

July - down?

August - up?

July 31-August FOMC meeting - maybe a QUE will be announced or maybe we will start with peerolls on the first Friday as well. So I think we are flat till the end of the month.

In any case, it is too early to talk about the start of a northward move from 1.2350

shestakoff84:
1.2165 is a very strong level with two Fibonacci lines, if we sell it we will go up (we have already tried two times, usually after the third one it goes through), but now we are waiting for the plan Comrade Zhukoff)))
ere you stretch the Fibo on what timeframes?

strangerr:

And look less on the forums, then the trade will be over the top)))

Write less and listen to what the "grandfathers" have to say.

In general, the signal seems to be complex, I am waiting for the retracement.

well... don't watch the news... don't watch the volumes... don't draw fairy tales... 20p...
I'm sitting here crying )))

Vizard:
well... don't watch the news... don't watch the volumes... don't draw fairy tales... 20p...
I'm sitting here crying)))

Wizard, hello. Where are the tapers?)))

the battle of the extrasensors continues-)
Reason: