FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 299

zoritch:

but what a beauty... :-)))

what's that galanian turkey?) let me be drunk and not touch the terminal)))) but don't explain how it works))))

tema077:

what's this galanic turkey?) let me be drunk and not touch the terminal)))) but don't explain how it works))))
it's a good old rainbow... the rainbow is just for beauty and the main turkey is the stripes below and the circles...:-)))

nexter:

Assume that the upward correction of the 4th wave is over and the 5th wave has started.

The nearest targets are 1.2094 then 1.2007 the furthest is 1.1887

this is the first wave iHmo. Everyone is made to think that it was 4. there was just such a situation with a correction below the opening level. got into a buy on 63% of the depo.

1.2213 will hold then go south easier=)

Myth63:

this is the first wave iHmo. Everyone is made to think that it was 4. there was just such a situation with a correction below the opening level. got into a buy on 63% of the depo.

1.2213 will consolidate then ease south=)

Juj!!! OGo!!! Better 6.3% of the deposit, and in seven to ten pips to add pauses.

Myth63:

1.2213 will consolidate then ease south=)

i bought the euro/yen .... large))))

solar:

It looks to me like you're trying to get to the fourth act of Aida, 10 minutes before the end of the performance, and without a ticket )))))) People are about to start flocking off the market.
They did when they thought it was the fourth. Now they realize it's the first.

I think they're going to dump in small portions... The big ones have already finished - the intensity of trading on the euras decreases - there are small spikes on the lower ones... and this is quite normal for a big catch...

forte928:
I think they're going to drain in small portions... The big ones are already over - the intensity of trading on the eu is decreasing - there are small spikes on the lower ones... and this is quite normal for a big catch...
Forte look how newbies were blown off the forum today, i see only old-timers mostly....

zoritch:
it's the good old rainbow... the rainbow is just for beauty and the main turkey has stripes at the bottom and circles...:-)))

don't tell, just give it to me when people ask for it I'll turn it on and say look it's all visible))))

rigc:
Forte, look how newcomers have left the forum today, I see only the old-timers in general....
I'm trying to make an EA - a week ago I solved the problem about the market intensity, which allows to understand when it is worthwhile to enter and when it is not... and the same can be said about the exit.
Reason: