FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 156

Dimka-novitsek 10.07.2012 19:36

Wow, the movement at gold!!!!!
Not taking any chances yet...

And I got hooked, from June 29 application was at 1575, and another one is at 1550 ... I do not know, too late to drink borjomi ))

odiseif 10.07.2012 17:40

Somebody said yesterday that it won't go below 1.2250. i will have to put the monitor on the wall and watch as i do ...... i really hope this helps for the future.

So it was only 15 pips lower, it doesn't count! )) If it goes under 1.22, then it's a different story!

Yeah, gold ran away...

Where next?

Dimka-novitsek:
Where next?
http://www.zaycev.net/pages/2075/207584.shtml?miniplayer=true walk for now!

Yeah, the gold's really run away. -If it gets to 1517, I'll consider buying it!!!

Dimka-novitsek:
Yeah, the gold's really run away. -If it gets to 1517, I'll consider buying it!!!
That's the price it was at in the middle of '11! But it's very fast, I'll soon have a second bid... though, a little at a time, let it be))

Dimka-novitsek:
Don't get your hopes up judging by this week's dip... it's just a warm up before we start moving...

What about gold? Sell. Stop 20p and go to sleep.

yardex:
At this price it was in mid-11! But very sharp, I'll soon have a second application grabbed as well.... though, a little at a time there, let it be ))

Indeed, will go down a little more as the Buy Line (purple) looms:

Reason: