FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 110

Roman.:
This is because I put too close to the current price - I'm on two DCs - put ok on Broco and forex4you. On the 4th closer to 200-250 pips - also did not let me put the pending orders. I put them at 260 pips each.
So nothing in the log. He didn't try anything.

Myth63:
and the best part=) the canadian buck=) the canadians have better stats .
Not better at all, the american unemployment rate is unchanged and the canadian unemployment rate is 0.2% higher than predicted...

margaret:
the paradox is that the Canadian news came out at the same time and they are even worse than the US news.... so the quid is going up... that's what's so baffling, when are they going to separate the canadian and US news...

so how are they better??? canada has reduced unemployment and everything else is better.

nexter:
so there's nothing in the magazine. He didn't try anything.

I should have tried again... I had one of these set up fine:

for five digits:

//------- Внешние параметры скрипта ----------------------------------
extern string _P_Trade = "---------- Параметры торговли";
extern double Lots        = 0.5;    // Размер торгуемого лота
extern int    StopLoss    = 300;     // Размер фиксированного стопа
extern int    TakeProfit  = 0;      // Размер фиксированного тэйка
extern int    DistanceSet = 260;     // Расстояние от рынка
extern int    Slippage    = 100;     // Проскальзывание цены

And on Broco on the 4-digit - put them right the first time, even closer to the market...

extern int    DistanceSet = 12;     // Расстояние от рынка

margaret:
It's not any better, the unemployment rate in the Americas has stayed the same and unemployment in Canada has increased by 0.2%.

i know a guy in america who works for the bureau of statistics, i heard how they calculate their indexes )))))

solar:

i have a friend in america who works as a programmer at their bureau of statistics, i have heard how they calculate their indices )))))
I know how they count too, that's why they all say that the american economy is a bubble that can burst at any time...

The Canadian reacted, but stuck to his guns ))

margaret:
I know how they think too, that's why they all say that the american economy is a bubble that can burst at any time...

16:30 CAD Unemployment Rate 7.2% data. 7.3% forecast. 7.3% was.

the unemployment rate in canada has dropped.

margaret:
I know how they think too, that's why they all say that the American economy is a bubble that can burst at any time...

it won't burst. too many interests are involved. the whole world will pull out.

has everyone had a gap on the euro-jap ?
Reason: