FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 100

installyator:

Yeah, there's a willingness to go south, I've been following the kangaroos since yesterday.

sold the Judas yesterday, but didn't want to go with the eureka)

Vlad72:

sold the Judas yesterday, but didn't want to go with the eurik)

Well he's got a good slam dunk going down.

Otherwise everyone got squeezed out and there was still a chunk left.

installyator:

Well it should have a nice flip-flop down.

Because everyone was squeezed out and there is still a chunk left.

I expect gold to go down as well, so the eu is likely to go down today as well.

Vlad72:

I expect gold to go down as well, so the eu is likely to go down today as well.

I agree... in the next few days or 1-2 weeks, waiting for 1.215.

Gold has doubts so far, but silver is aiming for 26.50.

rigc:

well, i sold a little bit to 1.23625, and from there i do not mind to roll back a bit up))))

i see it by stocks - mt5 is buying heavily, and the Alpari guys are selling))))

made her blush )))) had to draw )))

somehow it would make sense for it to go down today...we'll see...

Vizard:

made me blush )))) had to draw )))

somehow that would make sense for her to go today...we'll see...

ECB President Mario Draghi said that the interest rate cut reflects the weakness of the eurozone economy. However, according to economists, an interest rate cut alone will not cause an economic recovery. It increases downward pressure on the single European currency from investors, who believe that Europe's leaders are unlikely to come up with a timely solution to the region's problems.

Gentlemen - NON-FARMS are coming out today. I will try to trade USDJPY - here are the owls.

rigc:
As ECB President Mario Draghi said, the interest rate cut reflects the weakness of the eurozone economy. Nevertheless, according to economists, an interest rate cut alone will not cause an economic recovery. It increases downward pressure on the single European currency from investors who believe that Europe's leaders are unlikely to come up with a timely solution to the region's problems .

Draghi said a lot more things not in favour of the euro... the pendos with a continuation of the twist until the end of the year... in my opinion now look more confident... but all this of course has little to do with the intraday and frankly it doesn't matter where it goes in the medium term...

The Bx seems to be going towards 90... a W pattern... which has a nice effect on my expectation of a 1.22 on the Euro (but this is just my trading strategy, not using it for sure ))))

Vizard:

Draghi said a lot more things not in favour of the euro... the pendos with the continuation of the twist until the end of the year... in my opinion now look more confident... but all this of course has little to do with the intraday and frankly it doesn't matter where it goes in the medium term...

So, the quid is looking towards 90... pattern W... which is good for my expectation of a 1.22 on the euro (but this is just my trading strategy, of course I don't use it))))

I have a small test sit open on the real to 1.17)))) on ts set up...
Reason: