FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 7

RekkeR:

You need to organize the ranking of predictions, in the form of a table, price, time and your dot in the selected place. Thus it is possible to determine a unicum who thinks in unison with the dolls.

And quietly, keep an eye on him.

)))

The name, of this strategy, I have already posted.

Rekker, go ahead, you're scrambling and mowing dough in secret)))) Matemat is not with you?)))

Will have to revise the calculations with the start of the trade to close the sell, the target for the end of August is ten figures up at 1.36.

strangerr:

Rekker, go ahead, otherwise you're just skulking around and scraping up dough in secret)))). Matemat not with you?)))

MTpyat Matemat, on mql5.

Moderator, an entity on a voluntary basis, servile, gathered in a column, tied ties and in formation, with a song, to collect scrap metal and waste paper for the locomotive to a brighter future.

tema077:

Christmas tree)))))

Don't distract me from football!!!))

Roman.:
... with your permission ... :-) from here (see everything, including the contents of the sources at the end of the article) + here listen and record (Intermarket Analysis)!
I`ve hardly understood this software, it took me half a day, but I`ve got SOT reports in mt4)) I'm amazed I didn't have any problems, I even got the Robat working and the Inductors seem to be working)

RekkeR:

MTpyatit Matemat, on mql5.

The moderator, an entity on a voluntary basis, servile, gathered in a column, tied ties and in formation, with song, to collect scrap metal and waste paper, for the locomotive to a brighter future.

)))

strangerr:

)))
Good evening! The Sberbank of the USSR has split up across the CIS countries: Sberbank of Russia, Oshchadbank (in Ukraine), etc.

M_Dimens:
Where is the link from the previous forum to this one? Many people may be sitting there waiting for the banquet to continue, but it's not there....

marker:
I've been working with this software for half a day, but now I have SOT reports in mt4)) I'm amazed it didn't glitch out, it seems to work and even the robot is testing)
I understand that the indicator takes data from files that need to be downloaded?

margaret:
Good evening! The Sberbank of the USSR has split up across the CIS countries: Sberbank of Russia, Oshchadbank (in Ukraine), etc.

Hi Margaret. The question is not that it has split up, but where?)
Reason: