FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 2

When a lot of non-commercials are in shorts in the aggregate position - you have to buy, when there are a lot of longs like at 4940 then sell, on 23-24 the historic short was reached in 260 000 contracts (I am too lazy to find the exact figures), the Euro was bought back, the suckers were put in the shorts, but there are still lots of them)) But this is a weekly frame at least and not suitable for intraday.

marker:
Вот именно,по отчетам к COT лохов сейчас в шортах еще не меряно)) http://www.cftc.gov/dea/futures/deacmelf.htm

M_Dimens 01.07.2012 12:26

strangerr:

That's not it, well, let's say the Aussies lower interest rates and? Maybe they will fall a few figures or even less, or maybe they will go down and rise. There are subjects in the market that earn huge money and they will not do what most people expect and when they expect it, otherwise they will stop earning. If we are going to talk about the interest rate, then this example: Australian Central Bank announces lowering of the interest rate, what happens in our branch? Everybody buys and sells, the price goes down indeed, and people rejoice and take profit.) Shall I tell you further?)))

Demand and supply affects and is aimed at taking the dough from us and putting it in our pockets, contrary to all kinds of news, "hard facts", divisions, crossing one line of the other, etc.

It is not about that - put yourself in the shoes of a major investor, for example 1 mio (CAD), why sit all day

and stare at the monitor, if you can convert it (CAD---AUD) to an account in an Australian bank and take no risk

positions are not opened (and the impact on the market is there in total).

Seen it.

Large investors have never even seen a monitor in their eyes, they have specially trained people for that))))))))

Any bank, ours, Australian, state, Papua New Guinea's national bank is the biggest risk.

Opening a bank account is no less risky than opening a position in the market, but as it happens, life teaches us nothing.

Sberbank of the USSR was not some run-of-the-mill shop either, but where is it?

strangerr:

I have seen it.

Big investors have never even seen a monitor, they have specially trained people for that))))))))

Any bank, ours, Australia's, the States, PNG's is the biggest risk.

Opening a bank account is no less risky than taking a position in the market, but as it happens, life teaches us nothing.

This is where an investor's job is to assess all sorts of risks Hurricane war politics .................

You can go on and on. The bank manager is a drug addict there.)

M_Dimens:

This is where an investor's job is to assess all sorts of risks politics wars hurricanes.................

You can go on and on, the bank director there is a junkie.)

The investor does not assess anything, the people he hired assess it, it's their job and their income, and they assess it all, as I said, not only on the basis of information from publicly available sources. And what the fuck do we need these investors for, are we talking about our trade or Jorik Soros?))

Discussed and wanted to find out where long term trends in currency pairs are coming from

any other thoughts?

M_Dimens:

Discussed and wanted to find out where long term trends in currency pairs are coming from

any other thoughts?

Long term trends come from..., ok, later, I'm having an afternoon nap))))

strangerr:

Long term trends are taking..., ok, later, I have an afternoon nap))))
... with your permission... :-) from here (see everything, including the contents of the sources at the end of the article) + listen and record (Intermarket Analysis) here!

Roman.:
... with your permission... :-) from here (see everything, including the contents of the sources at the end of the article) + here listen and record (Intermarket Analysis)!

Sleep.

You know everything yourself, but you ask stupid questions)))) SOT is right, that's what I was talking about - supply and demand aimed at maximizing profits, i.e. emptying our pockets)))

Intermarket analysis is bullshit, and I do not notice Kabanov grabbing stars from the sky, the usual analyst.

Roman.:
... with your permission ... :-) from here (see everything, including the contents of the sources at the end of the article) + here listen and record (Intermarket Analysis)!
I can't believe, while you're posting here, I've been reading this article for a couple of hours and trying to understand how to put it all into a crippled mt4)))
Reason: