FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 380

OlegTs:
Godzilla redid all the indulators from mql4 base, so search by name, in mql5 base, install the terminal and go ahead. They need to move the new version, so they are rustling))))

my godzilla has not seen mine in his eyes)

do not write this, do not do that, do not say that, it does not fit the rules, the theme... this is a maximum security forum).

SEVER11:

There you can also download the terminal and study it gradually. There are many interesting and handy things here already https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/384. I will start to spend more time on it next week.
I make EAs only on mt5, there is a super tester, and the history is all right, the basis is the minutes and all higher timeframes are made of them

OlegTs:
one message or what?

Not one, I didn't, I was in a thread there -- from 1 quid to a million -- but everyone was mean, so I left.

SEVER11:

There you can also download the terminal and study it gradually. There are many interesting and handy things here already https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/384. I myself will definitely start spending more time on this next week.

I went to FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (for MT5), the moderator is communicating with Karlsson there)))

emotraid:

Not one, I didn't, I was in a branch there -- from 1 quid to a million -- but everyone was mad, so I left.

Don't get confused, not evil, but crazy and not all of them, but a lot of them.)

strangerr:

I went to FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (for MT5), there's a moderator talking to Karlsson)))
I would have liked to call the mathematician himself but he resigned and now he's the one who used to protect us from all kinds of comrades)).

OlegTs:
I wanted to call Math Math himself, but he left. Where is Math Math? He used to defend us here from different comrades))

He's gone off the rails again))))

strangerr:

I've been snooping around again))))

wlt it ))))

strangerr:

Somewhere he's gone again))))
On the klasterdelta there are decent volumes on the top, now there will be some sellers added to the fixes, it might go down well)))

OlegTs:
On the klasterdelta there are decent volumes at the top, now sellers will be added to the fixes, it might go down well)))

already... no one banned the pips in the pullbacks ))))

See the resistance marked...

Reason: