FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 315

Same thing, above the high of the previous watch, should not close at the current hour.

Serg51:
In the tester, it is worth checking the TS which determines the direction and entry point... There is nothing to check during a long term trend. You should only use the MM and select the optimal values of the order step and TP. Everything will close in the profit.

Not everything is checked in the tester, and that's good.

yosuf:
Applied a similar strategy to the new https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page410, but the discussion is sluggish.
Read your posts, but not ripe for discussion. The strategy works well only with the right direction, otherwise there is a huge long-term drawdown. On small deposits and PAMM accounts it is not acceptable. That is why I am interested in technologies of determining the future price direction. In particular Professor Bocharnikov(http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/341958/), who is also a military scientist in the past, is ready to help with this. He has been forecasting the trend for more than a decade using Fuzzy Logic technology, including for the National Bank of Ukraine.

plaza:

I didn't get into the automation, but the manual markup worked like this

%%80 of these predictions work in pips

So different methods and approaches may work

of course it will hit sometimes.... but run the whole story with a fix window trena and oos...then a couple of years in real life...everything will fall into place...

Serg51:
In the tester you should check the TS which defines direction and entry point... There's nothing to check during a long term trend. You should only use the MM and choose the optimal values of the order step and TP. Everything will close in the profit.
i have already tried many variants, i have a few good ones, but i am not lazy, usually i try any knock-out idea in the tester, usually it´s the end of it.
strangerr:The tester doesn't check everything, and that's for the best.
i have a few good ones, but for now they are waiting in the wings. of course for the best, you may have already seen who empties faster robot or human: http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/17762-konkurs-treyderov-ruchnaya-torgovlya-vs-torgoviy-robot-kto-kogo

IgorM:
i have already tried it and i am not afraid of it, i am not lazy, usually i check every knock knock knock idea in the tester, usually it finally ends there, i have checked many versions of 20 pips per day according to the grid, some of them are good, but i am still waiting for my turn

Spreading a grid of orders along the trend is clearly more profitable than closing a single trade at the TP in a guessed direction. Here is an example of trading. I collected 300 pips in a day and a half of trading with low volatility.

The picture is looking bearish, the 4 o'clock position has reversed in 2 days, it may soon coincide with the daily channel.

I don't want to say anything bad about trends, except that "trend mai frond", "trend trading", etc. are all nonsense. So as not to listen to angry exclamations I will explain))) When you just start to believe it's your Friend, it turns on its ass to you)))

strangerr:
I have nothing bad to say about trends, except that "trend mai frond", "trend trading" etc. are complete nonsense.
What kind of friend is he if he changes all the time)))

What a bearish picture, I've got tickets the other way round ))))

Where do the charts show such curves? I have a different picture at all on the H4.

Reason: