FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 206

artikul:
You see, if you trade with an EA on M1 and post in this thread, you'll look weird )))) You don't see levels, you don't do analysis, and your position may reverse any minute))) If the single holds for a long time, then you may say something, but who cares about the post-facto when the price has gone away from the desired level)))

pips and the forum are not compatible ))))

Vizard:

Pips and the forum are not compatible ))).
Not quite a pip, a signal can last two days in a row, or it can be two opposite signals within an hour )))) Which is what just happened ))))

emotraid:

I see... how do the Catholics sing the communion song? Hail Morraia Spiritus Santos? How beautiful it used to be, turkeys like paintings, a mysterious square with holes... eh )))

Grew up, abandoned the toys, now we spoil ourselves sometimes)))) Where is our Ecuadorian friend, I wanted to ask him and I keep forgetting whether he sets the foot. By the way, we approach the level withlarger volumes than last time.

emotraid:

I see... how do the Catholics sing the communion song? Hail Morraia Spiritus Santos? And how beautiful it used to be, turkeys like paintings, a mysterious square with holes... eh )))
And these are all the workings and ideas taken into account, and a lot of them have been discarded as superfluous )))) There is one very obvious idea left, which has been implemented and, what is amazing, the EA cannot cheat the market )))) With any volatility, with any news )))) You can laugh and sarcasm all you want, but it's true )))) It's even funny )))

strangerr:

We've grown up, abandoned the toys, so we spoil ourselves sometimes)))) Where is our Ecuadorian friend, I wanted to ask him and I keep forgetting whether he puts his feet.

I have written to him about mundane matters (like what's there, and what for), I wonder where to get out of here. But I got no answer.

artikul:
А эти все нароботки и идеи учтены, и много выброшено как лишнее ))) Осталась одна очень лобовая идея, которая реализована и что удивительно рынок обмануть советник уже не в состоянии )))

If so, please show up here more often, I want to test my brains (if there are any left) with an advisor)))

strangerr:

We've grown up, abandoned the toys, so we spoil ourselves sometimes)))) Where is our Ecuadorian friend, I wanted to ask him and I keep forgetting if he puts stops.
Does he set positions?

strangerr:

We've grown up, abandoned the toys, so we spoil ourselves sometimes)))) Where is our Ecuadorian friend, I wanted to ask him and I keep forgetting if he puts his feet.

But Artik has nice toys )))) Although he is a mathematician he could have calculated it all beforehand - his algebra failed him ))))

artikul:
And all these developments and ideas have been taken into account, and many of them have been discarded as superfluous )))) There is one very obvious idea left, which has been implemented and the amazing thing is that the EA is no longer able to cheat the market )))) With any volatility, with any news )))) You can laugh and sarcasm all you want, but it's true )))) It's even funny ))))

come on, i'm kidding, i'm very happy for you )))

Sta2066:
Does he put in positions?

closed half a position, that's all for today.

Reason: