FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 161

MobileMan:

you've still got a good margin.

I came in much steeper. Because I believe that 1.2000 is not going to happen. I think there's a lot of pending and just won't give that level

I think there are big orders there that just won't give that level.

sat down, opened two bays I'll be chipping away ))))

emotraid:

Let's say you opened a Buy position at 1.2500, the price moved up 100 pips and the order closed at TP. Does it make sense to immediately open another Buy position at 1.2600?

The logic of the woman is interesting.

DmitriyN:

Let's say you opened a Buy position at 1.2500, the price moved up 100 pips and the order closed at TP. Does it make sense to immediately open another Buy position at 1.2600?

Yes, of course, while the price is going up))) Artikul promised 1.28, he is generous today and all elastic as a muving on the n4)))

emotraid:

There is certainly while the price is up)))) Artikul promised 1.28, he is generous today and elastic as the muving on the n4)))
Stepan Demura from RBC promised him)))

emotraid:
There is certainly while the price is up)))) Artikul promised 1,28, he is generous today and all elastic as the muving on the n4)))

I'm not talking about what's going on right now. I in general - the pure logic interests me.
If it makes sense to open, then a logical question arises:

- why... But the position was closed, if the upside movement hasn't run out?

You see - a contradiction in logic.

sever32:
The same kitchens can be taken out with a stud. I think you should leave a small margin.
The stud is "valuable fuel" for martingale.

artikul:
Stepan Demura from RBC promised this )))

Stepan Demura is a liar... I do not believe him, I should have told him earlier, he had a grail... ugh, where can I go with a bay? )))

DmitriyN:

I'm not talking about what's going on now. I am in general - pure logic interests me.
If it makes sense to open, then there's a logical question:

- why... ...close this position if the upside movement hasn't run out?

You see - a contradiction in logic.

There is no logic, there is a mercenary hope for luck, and the indices say the same thing )))

DmitriyN:

Let's say you opened a Buy position at 1.2500, the price moved up 100 pips and the order closed at TP. Does it make sense to open another Buy position at 1.2600?

It is incompatible)))

The funny thing is that the market movements do not have much logic either.

So let's see:

Today's trade at 1.2616:

Last week's level at 1.2495, current at 1.2575, price above them all.

We see that from the high the price went down, but at 1.2590 the Euro went back up, and then it went down.

I would not count on the development of this movement, i.e. on the strong rise today.

I do not see any sells yet, so buying is much more logical and safer at the moment)))

That's not all, but that's about it in a nutshell.

Reason: