FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 122

Vizard:
Tantrik where is the link to pam ?
i last saw him a couple of months ago. by the way, where did he go?

sever32:

)

What are your targets based on?

Standing to 1.1120

Such a forecast seems realistic with Greece leaving the EU. Are there any other preconditions for such a move in general?

• Currency of the day

The dollar might start to strengthen in the coming week, which could be caused by two factors: the release of the results of the first round of parliamentary elections in France (which might weaken the euro) and the US debt offering which will be held from Tuesday to Thursday

In general I think the decline will be today, of course not like yesterday's 190 pips...with such news.

sever32:
I last saw him a couple of months ago. By the way, where did he go?

he's Ishim now )))

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/211719/

That's him? I was wondering who that weirdo was talking about on a daily basis, but it's Tantric! That changes things.

I noticed right away that Ishim is a competent and wise trader.

sever32:

that's him? i was wondering who the fucker was talking about on a daily basis. and it's tantric! that makes a difference.

I immediately noticed that Ishim is a competent and wise trader.

)))

shestakoff84:

Sanj study the VSA. I don't have enough patience and time. And you are at the beginning of your journey and, I understand, are thirsty for knowledge.

sever32:
Sanj study the VSA. I don't have enough patience and time. And you are at the beginning of your journey and, I understand, are thirsty for knowledge.
Thank you!

shestakoff84:

Such a forecast seems realistic with Greece leaving the EU. Are there any other preconditions for such a move in general?

• Currency of the day

The dollar could start to strengthen in the coming week, which could be caused by two factors: the announcement of the results of the first round of parliamentary elections in France (which could weaken the euro) and US debt issuance from Tuesday to Thursday.

In general I think the decline will be today, of course not like yesterday's 190 points... with this news.
I think on the contrary. Overnight gap is completely closed and now the way up is open. Now it's clear that in the absence of news negativity, the Euro will get stronger till the 17th and the resolution of the main events. The probability is not enough, but nevertheless the situation allows to open a small long with the target around 1.27. In the absence of sharp downward impulses.

sever32:

That's him? I wondered who that weirdo was talking daily nonsense. It's Tantric! Then that makes a difference.

I noticed right away that Ishim is a competent and wise trader.

kostural:
I think it's the other way around. The overnight gap is completely closed and now the way up is open. Now it is clear that in the absence of the news negativity, the Euro will strengthen till the 17th and the resolution of the main events. The probability is not enough, but nevertheless the situation allows to open a small long with the target around 1.27. In the absence of sharp downward impulses.
Who else has thoughts about it?
Reason: