FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 72

fqbj:

We'll stomp our way down to the americans. Probably at 4pm MSC just to start some movement.

German Industrial Production (MoM)

Actual -2.2%
Forecast -1.0%
Previous 2.2%

German industrial production measures the change in total German production of factories, mines, and utilities. It gives us a good indication of the strength of the industrial sector. It may be a leading indicator for industrial employment, average earnings and personal income.
A higher than expected reading is seen as positive / bullish for EUR, while a lower than expected reading indicates a negative / bearish market for EUR.

Should go down a bit

Bought today's volume:

chepikds:

Bought today's volume:

buy limit 2460

Ishim:
buy limit 2460
And I've closed all my buys and removed all my pauses, I think it smells like sales, or the news is so wobbly, out of the market for now...

chepikds:
And I' ve closed all my buys and removed all my pauses, I think it smells like sales, or the news is so wobbly, out of the market for now...
closed in (-)?

Ishim:
closed in (-)?

I had a buy from 1.2370, what a minus!

chepikds:

I was buying from 1.2360, what's the downside?!

Yes slipped sold another 1% next target 1.24 maybe there buy limit will be put there. (main + in the lock - i will watch it)

Ishim:

Yes, it slipped and sold another 1%. next target is 1.24, maybe I'll put a buy limit there. (main + in the lock - i'll observe)

i will clarify, m6.06.06. goodbye everyone. h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gii5DdkYhDs

2467 more sell 0.01 (2470 bounce back down)

is everyone dead?))) dragi had a lot of people today...)
Reason: