FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 67

chepikds:
You guys know best, I'm not going to argue...

We are not arguing. We're just giving our opinion with sincerely good motives)))

For those of you who trade at night, I would like to inform you that the One2One pattern on AUDUSD H1 has matured:

what about a day - a week ...

yen, dol buy == the rest of the masers sell.

23" monit.

Hm, I'll try to predict for 40 min, nsl/eur up 20 pips, for the first time ;)

By the time I wrote and pasted the picture, everything has already happened, or almost everything ;)

The latest poll shows that already 50% of Greek citizens want to leave the eurozone. The ECB will switch on the printing press.

Trendostich is on point:

Sharpening the euro? Well done then!
Europe is going to be screwed in the future!
We've been selling the euro all day today.
Put a bear's skin on the eurodollar!

avonsamyj:
why visualise it? the interest rate tomorrow, that's not a fact.

it is every month. who will change it and why? and why tomorrow and not in a month or 2? how can you be so sure, did Draghi tell you that?

ECB awaits action from governments

MNI sources report that the ECB is facing pressure from governments to use a wider range of non-standard measures. However, the bank first wants to wait for assurances from governments to follow the course of financial integration.

According to sources, the ECB intends to wait for the EU summit at the end of June before taking action. At the moment, the central bank is more concerned about the situation in Spain and Italy than in Greece, with Spain being forced to apply for financial assistance.

As for the interest rate, it is reported that a cut cannot be ruled out, although it is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Keyword: ECONOMY

Scalpingcin:

Sharting euros? Well done then!
Europe is going to be fucked in the future!
We' ve been selling the euro all day today.
Put a bearskin on the eurodollar!

Who was selling, or do you have the charts upside down in equador? )))))

MobileMan:

You'd better come to us... I have skype in my profile - we have a branch here (an alternative MQL) - a group chat room. And we're chatting here. You knock on my door and I will connect you there. Many people don't even come here after that.

Who's a lot of them? I see all the newbies come in, name the cheaters )))))

emotraid: who sold it? or do you have your charts upside down in equador? )))))
best forecast on the eu!!! )))))))))))))))

emotraid:

who are the many? i see all the newcomers coming in, name the cheaters )))))

Don't stop them from salting)))
Reason: