FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 61

emotraid:

а... you... hello hello...
Hello! And I have to take my leave, you know, business.

snail09_1:
Hello! And I must take my leave, business, you know.

I dare not delay... I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't bother me any longer...

MobileMan:

Hey, you. Don't you fucking get it?! You don't know shit. You don't have a fucking clue, but you're fucking around with other people. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. I never wrote a bad word about you, and you don't fucking feel good.

P.S. And now for the normal people. Follow the monitoring on my profile - the profits will only grow. I'll have to be banned, but I don't really care, it won't affect the profit. Whoever needs me will find me on Skype. I'm sick and tired of all the sends and the laughs...

Mabilich ))))))))))))))))))))))) Calm down, take the importance off, our life is just a joke of God... why get so mad ))))))))))

I'm a patsy )))))))))))))))))))))))))

MobileMan:

Hey, you. Don't you fucking get it?! You don't know shit. You don't have a fucking clue, and you're fucking around with other people. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. I never wrote a bad word about you, and you don't fucking feel good.

P.S. And now for the normal people. Follow the monitoring on my profile - the profits will only grow. I'll have to be banned, but I don't really care, it won't affect the profit. Whoever needs me will find me on Skype. I'm sick and tired of these messages and laughter...from the d.i.l.'s.

All the best to you, too.

It's interesting. But I guess I'll have to take a beating.

Why do you think we should go for a strike? The price went back to the channel after the nonfarms, by the way they are not making a difference lately, nothing has been decided with the Greeks, why should we go for a strike?

Sdimm:

Why do you think it is necessary to strike? The price returned to the channel after the nonfarms, by the way they are not making a difference lately, nothing has been decided with the Greeks, why the hell should they strike?

it is not a fact that it is back

visually can you? no change in the foundations either......

Reason: