[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 275

emotraid:

I have a buy signal on n1 and n4 for now on the eu, I'll wait an hour and then see what to do, if anything, the loss will be tiny ))))

yeah... It's starting to turn... 1.2410 might be there by tonight...

fairy tales are out of the question...

Vizard:

yeah... it's starting to turn...we could see 1.2410 by tonight...

fairy tales to hell...

Take your time Vizard maybe the tale will come true )))) enough news today which one will outweigh the odds

After all, the eu got to 2330 I see something like this, from 2485 judging by the chart and my assumptions the pair has moved down already by inertia, they stopped pushing it

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139265/page265, And the Scalper must have no stops... plays - what difference does it make what day (if there is a TS with stops) here if there are no signals, but so far everything is like a good horse.

(Mobilich, get to know yourself in the future - although stops are evil!)

Ishim:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139265/page265, And the Scalper must have no stops... plays - what difference does it make what day (if there is a TS with stops) here if there are no signals, but so far everything is like a good horse.

(Mobilich, get to know yourself in the future - although stops are evil!)

when the train is running like mad and you have overslept your station, a stop tap helps )))) stops are a good thing )))))

Sdimm:

take your time Vizard maybe the tale will come true )))) enough news today which one will outweigh it is a question

sagged early...so perlos will most likely be used for growth...(red)...we'll see...can't see shit )))

emotraid:

when the train is running like mad and you've overslept your station, a stop tap helps )))) stops are a boon )))))
It's true, but many comrades start to move the stops in the hope of a miracle)))

OlegTs:
I have already cured this soreness, but now I sit and roar loudly when the price approaches the stop.)

I am cured of this disease, now I sit and roar loudly when the price approaches the stop ))))

Adjusted change in retail trade volume (YoY) (Apr)

Is that why it's down 30 points now?

Vizard:

sagged early...so perlos will probably be used for growth...(red)...we'll see...can't see shit )))

in america the stats are said to be "unexpectedly" bad :) it was exaggerated there imho, in the euroland it was consistently bad and suddenly bad : )))) as they say pull the eye on the ass in their interests
Reason: