[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 273

the eva didn't correct humanly...it was pushed very hard...so the move down didn't work out.... waiting for 2470...

lotos7:
the eva didn't correct humanly...it was pushed very hard...that's why it didn't go down.... waiting for 2470...

It's not very European to end the month without slamming the door...)))

Ishim:
what one? on the wrist - after every flip! and if a flat, then to the chairman (I told you right away to the system plus + need a markup - at least the trends H4 and above)

Oh, brother Ishim, don't be a bummer, it's all properly explained))))

strangerr:

Oh, brother Ishim, don't be stubborn, it's been well explained)))
I'm not going to a monastery. (yet).

rigc:
yep.... and my goals confirmed)))
Hi!

It's not my goals or yours. They're market goals. I admittedly haven't even read the overnight pages... ;-) But I'm sincerely glad that our forecasts coincide. Especially if you got them in a different way. I use a Fibonacci number... What about you? It will be interesting to hear. And most importantly, not just me, I hope. When the same result is obtained in different ways - it increases its accuracy! Doesn't it?

Let's be friends...

Coming from the dentist..... I'd rather lose a bit on forex..... :-)))))

emotraid:

I will trade tomorrow as I am not a "guy", thanks to the scalping forecast and no advice on what to do)))

Sorry girl.... I didn't see your post.... already fuckin'.....

I'm listening to you carefully if it's still relevant?
Welcome to skype me with a microphone. It'll be more efficient and faster.

By the way, dear Emo, I'm not a "scalpigist" :-)))))) but a scalpingsin. It's a mixture of English and Spanish (spanglish) and means something like something bigger than Scalping Master. But I'm not really a scalper....

Scalpingcin:
By the way, dear Emo, I'm not a "scalpigist" :-)))))) but a scalpingsin. It's a mixture of English and Spanish (spanglish) and means something like something bigger than Scalping Master. But I'm not really a scalper....

humble ))))).

Vizard:

humble )))...
;-))))) Well kinda......
Reason: