[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 151

I'm going to go down to these levels and then I'm going to buy to 1.2850.... And then we'll see ...

strangerr:

Dude, I haven't been looking for anything for a long time, sells are closed, I'm in the bays too, I'm not trading forecasts, I'm trading a specific situation))))
i've traded a lot in the frost )))), a specific situation is what? - it is a prediction albeit 30pp, a specific situation says what now!? for example buying it says what about growth - again, a prediction from the situation - opening a trade the implementation of the prediction. So what? - maybe the arbitrage does not use the forecast or order grids.

Pipsing brother, pipsing))))

strangerr: Seen a lot in life to be sure .....)))

azfaraon:
strangerr: Seen a lot in life to be sure .....)))

Well, yeah, you've seen more trouble, sit down for a smoke while we haggle))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ishim:
a lot in the frost )))), a specific situation is what? - it's a prediction even if it's 30pp., a specific situation says what now!? e.g. buying it says what about growth - again a prediction from the situation - opening a trade the implementation of the prediction. So what? - maybe the arbitrage does not use the forecast or order grids.

When you understand the answers to your questions and forget the word skip, then the pamm will go up)))))))))))))))

strangerr:

When you understand the answers to your questions and forget the word skip, then pamm will go up)))))))))))))))
The question is not about me, it's about terminology - the personal attacks show that you have nothing to say on the subject. On pamm again - psychology played a part (and overload - greed) went against my TA on the news etc. So 3 good deevers will pull over any foundation (p.s. if you need to know where it's going, feel free))).

strangerr:

The low was 1.2723, that's a bust, the whole 7 pips)))))

Better result today)))

Ishim:
The question is not about me, it's about the terminology - the personal attacks show that you have nothing to say on the subject. On pamm again - psychology (and overload - greed) played against his TA on the news etc. So 3 good deevers will pull over any foundation (p.s. if you need to find out where it's going, ask me))).

A gentleman always has something to say))))))))))))))

Tantrik, when you understand what I've been saying for a long time, namely about predictions, then you'll be fine, no kidding.

strangerr:

A gentleman always has something to say))))))))))))))

Tantrik, when you realise what I've been saying here for a very long time, namely about forecasts, then everything will be fine, that's no joke.

Reason: