[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 123

margaret:
Who did you send it to?

Listen to him))) I did not get a full-fledged reversal candle yesterday on the daily so I did not post it, I did it with a large volume.

Ishim:
oops)))) now the eura is going to test 1.2690 !!! - buy - a sure thing!

What about ??? I'm already tired of buying .... Breakeven beats and that's it...

RUSSIA CHAMPION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strangerr:

Listen to him))) I did not get a full-fledged reversal candle on the day yesterday, that's why I did not show it, I did it with a large volume.

As always on forex....... Tomorrow the week closes...... There is a chance to rehabilitate)))

strangerr:

Listen to him))) I didn't get a full-fledged reversal candle on the daily yesterday, that's why I didn't post it, I did it with a lot of volume.
By the way, the candlestick analysis, if some candlestick opens, if some candlestick opens, then the price will go up... I don't know, if there is any sign of a reversal, it will be a strong rise... By the way, according to the candlestick analysis, if several candlesticks open with a gap (weekly), it means the strength of the trade.

margaret:
I see, even if there was a gain, it would not mean anything (apart from a pullback), I have not made a single purchase in the last month - there is no reason for growth and information on Europe is getting worse and worse, but as soon as there is the slightest hint of improvement, there will be a strong rise.... By the way, according to the candlestick analysis, if several candlesticks open with a gap (weekly), it means the strength of the trade.
The pullback is played on the H4, growth up to 1.3120 and in 25-24 (and if the eu does not test 1.2690 and goes up - the return of 31 with a guarantee for the bank)

After some pause close to yesterday's highs the euro/pound still found the strength to absorb the offer near 0.8010 and is now testing sell orders near 0.8035. Dealers note that growth of fears concerning possibility of expansion of program QE in Great Britain supports bulls, though it is not necessary to count on that it will be essential: such event is more probable in case of deterioration of a situation in Eurozone, and such, it seems, will force ECB to go for more aggressive measures on increase of liquidity. However, in view of dynamics of the euro/pound in last few days risks of some recovery increased, and dealers warn that break to stops at 0.8040 will allow to test bears' defences in area 0.8050/60. There are rumors of good stops above and larger on a breakout at 0.8080, also dealers believe that a pullback above 0.8060 will allow the bulls to hope to test the resistance at 0.8100 and 0.8120 and possibly near 0.8150/60

Evgen157:

As always on the forex....... Tomorrow the week closes......There is a chance to rehabilitate ))))

Do I owe anyone anything to rehabilitate myself?

strangerr:

If the house doesn't collapse, no.

margaret:
I see, even if there was a gain, it would not mean anything (apart from a pullback), I have not made a single purchase in the last month - there is no reason for growth and information on Europe is getting worse and worse, but as soon as there is the slightest hint of improvement, then there will be a strong rise.... By the way, according to the candlestick analysis, if several candlesticks open with a gap (weekly), it means the strength of the trade.

I agree, Margaret, but there is one thing, the buying always happens when it seems that things cannot get any worse, they always have been and will be.

strangerr:

I don't think so .... I certainly don't ))))