Why valenok2003 is against MT5 - page 3

sand:

Because in drivers first, second and third place is the speed of execution.

And why don't they put radio mags and transformer seats in Formula One?

Well, there's the answer! That's why I use goto when I need speed and code simplicity.

I've had to write a copy function recently. It is similar to memcpy. But without limitation of amount of data to be copied.

I managed to make it faster than standard memcpy. Everything was made with goto. Even loops.

Zhunko:

Well, there's the answer! That's why I use goto when I need speed and code simplicity.

Recently, I had to write a copy function. It is similar to memcpy. Only without data quantity limitation.

I managed to make it faster than standard memcpy. Everything is made on goto. Even loops.

Why not just switch to assembler, or at least pure C++?

It'll be faster.

sand:

Why not just switch to assembler, or at least pure C++?

It will be faster.

That's how I wrote it in C++.

Zhunko:

I see no point in arguing any further. I have no intention of persuading you, nor am I going to change my mind.

I suggest we call it a day.

Zhunko:

Well, there's the answer! This is why I use goto when I need speed and simplicity in my code.

Have you ever heard of inline functions?

Integer:
Have you ever heard of embedded functions?
Sure, what do they have to do with it?

The only sensible use of goto is to exit nested loops, but this is solved by putting them into a function and exiting via return. The problem of time spent on function calls is solved by the inline function. If you can structure your code with functions, you really don't need goto at all, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't think of a case where you need it.

valenok2003:
Why is valenok2003 against MT5?
I know! Because Valenok loves loki.

jelizavettka:
I know! Because Valenok loves loki.

If he would familiarise himself with this branch, in particular with the posts of the platform developers... THO!!! even if he would be against it - to know a five, draw codes on it and trade - would be a necessity for him, because a four is not long left (remember where a three is now)... :-)

Roman.:

If he were to familiarise himself with this branch, in particular with the posts of the platform developers... THO!!! even if he would be against it - knowing a five, drawing codes on it and trading - would be a forced necessity for him, for a four is not long left (remember where a three is now)... :-)

Aren't you considering the possibility of other vendors' platforms?
Reason: