[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 96

Vizard:

shaitan )) ok it's time for bed...
another 7 - 8 minutes and I'll put the boo on - while I smoke. surprise +++ in the morning

I think they might try to push the eu higher for tomorrow's Spanish auction. The pound is ready for a correction - but as Demura says - 100 days to the Olympics.

Ishim:
7 - 8 more minutes and I'll put the boo on - while I smoke. surprise +++ in the morning

I'm off to bed, see you all tomorrow.

Ishim:
1.3126 stop 1.3136 (although h.p.)
and I look at 1.325 it is asking (at least)

margaret:
and I see it asking for 1.325 (at least)
did you see the private message?

Ishim:
did you see the message in the private message?

Yes, thank you!

I assume the re-rising, maximum to 1.33, and from there downwards as in your picture... but in general we have to see how the day closes, and then plan (market makers may break the whole picture at the end)

margaret:

Yes, thanks!

I am assuming another rise, maximum to 1.33, and from there down as you have in the picture... but in general we have to watch how the day closes and then plan (market makers can break the whole picture at the end)

In general, we should watch the day's close and then plan (market makers may break the whole picture at the end).

Ishim:
So it'll be boo, and I don't think 1.32 will do - the foundation, they'll start salting it - who's going to pay.

Look at the resistance line (yellow), if it breaks through, it will jump... and from the bottom, the upside support (red) will not let it go, thus a triangle has been formed

Reason: