[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 93

margaret:
No, there were some big investors, I don't remember the list, including Microsoft... their investment funds got a stake - I remember that for sure... it happened when the stock market took a sharp turn (it just crashed)...i also said it was strange that the stock market was going down and the eu was virtually standing still
How did they get the stake?

sergey620x:
How do they get a stake?

how do you get it...so do they.... they only have a few advantages...fast communication and information gathering teams...that's it...

Vizard:

and how do you get...so do they.... they only have a few advantages...fast communication and teams to gather information...that's it...

and one disadvantage, they order their positions to close in a week and we can close in a second... stock markets are limited to open and close positions

margaret:
the markets are volatile and eyes wide open.... and one downside, they order their positions to close within a week, we can close at a moment's notice... stock markets are constrained by opening and closing dates

yep....there's that tricky thing too...

In short, everywhere is fine where we are not... but in reality, people have been trading with a mound of greenbacks for 20 years and they're still losing money...

the markets are fickle... keep an eye on them...))

margaret ...and the chinese don't need the eu...they don't know where to put their quid...

lotos7:
they already don't know where to put the quid...
they should give it to the people... Most of the population there is below the poverty line...and gdp is inadequate...

lotos7:
margaret ...and the chinese don't need the eu...they don't know where to put their quid...
what else can they make a quick buck on...

Vizard:
the people would be given... The bulk of the population there is below the poverty line...and gdp is inadequate...
http://smotri.com/video/view/?id=v20818533845

Good evening Margot ! How long will this sale last ? any opinions ?

hmmm...sitting around not knowing anyone...s.demura has a pretty realistic view...
Reason: