[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 343

Hello! Does anyone know how to make an EA (or a script) remember the opening price of a bar at a certain time every day?

Use the iOpen or Open operator.

paladin80:
Use the operators iOpen or Open.

Thanks for the tip! How do I make the price for a given bar update every day?

lowech:

Thanks for the tip! How do I make the price for a given bar update every day?

These operators know the open price on every tick, so you can have this value on hand for a given bar at any time.

double open_bar=iOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,0);

0 means current bar.

paladin80:

These operators recognise the open price on each tick so that you can have this value on hand for a given bar at any given time.

0 means the current bar.

thanks a lot!!! got it!

Can you tell me what it is and how to fix it?

It happened after my dad turned off the computer - a grey field instead of graphs. I don't even know what it is.

Can you tell me how to make a time limit for trading? I am interested in the following: manually open positions only from e.g. 15.30 to 23.00. How to close all deals at 23.00 - is that clear, but how to prevent the terminal to open them from 23.00 to 15.30 the next day? Please advise me, I really need it!

Thanks

Dimka-novitsek:
It happened after my dad turned off the computer - a grey field instead of graphs. I don't even know what it is.

Diman, you've raised so much dough, it's about time you got yourself a standalone cam!!! :-)

Have you thought about it?

Reboot your computer... Restart "Profile" in the terminal...

Qven:

Can you tell me how to make a time limit for trading? I am interested in the following: manually open positions only from e.g. 15.30 to 23.00. How to close all the transactions at 23.00 - is that clear, but how to prevent the terminal to open them from 23.00 to 15.30 the next day? Please advise me, I really need it!

Thanks

Weak?
Reason: