What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 2

Azzx:
Imho - the required time is a function of having a brain and the simplest knowledge (mathematics at about ninth grade level is enough). And another component is luck. Some people get stuck on all sorts of Fibonacci. :) And in general, Forex is considered as a difficult market in terms of understanding. Although, trend-following economists work quite well in it.

There are no trends and flat on Forex - the game of probability. And no one was able to saddle it (the probability)... This is my opinion without claiming to be true.

ask: Do you know of any such examples? I don't.

Do you think that if a person has made money on forex, he should come out and announce loudly that he has made money?

Of course they won't believe him and he will have to open all his accounts, stats and so on to prove it? Publish his tax returns, put up his assets? ))))

ask:

What do you mean? Topic?

I'm not just referring to the forum dwellers...

What's your problem with the topic?
ask:

But one fact remains that we have not seen a single proof that someone in the entire CIS can earn more on Forex than on a Volkswagen. Do you know such examples? I don't.

I think it's silly for people who've achieved results to run around waving their results about, and they don't need to.

Do you evaluate the success of people only after someone has posted their income? )))) hardly anyone does that

LeoV:

Do you think that if a person has made money on forex, he should come out and announce loudly that he has made money?

Of course they won't believe him and he will have to open all his accounts, stats and so on to prove it? Publish his tax returns, put up his assets? ))))

I am not counting anything, I am stating a fact: there are no successful examples of forex earning in the CIS. And I am not touching conspiracy theories.

ask: I am not counting anything, I am stating a fact: there are no successful examples of forex earnings in the CIS.
Why do you think so? Because you and your acquaintances, friends and acquaintances have not succeeded?

TheXpert:

Of course :) among the inhabitants of this forum.

By the way, judging from the championship, Prival does not rule yet. On the tailrace, that's for sure.

The topic is about nothing. No one will say anything anyway. Maybe kill it right away so that it was not worse?

Those who have good income-generating products are unlikely to put them on the show. so parallel crafts might be. and judging a person's success by the show is not correct either.

LeoV:
Why do you think so? Because you and your acquaintances, friends, buddies did not work out?

You used to think so, too))))

trollolo: Once upon a time, so did you))))
What I once believed is known only to God. What are you, God? ))))

Whining "Jew" is pathetic :)

LeoV:
What I once thought was known only to God. What are you, God? ))))

I'm rabbi)))) with peyces)))
Reason: