[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 686

Nesradamus:
Here, sir, you are only partly right. Currency speculation (for state banks) takes place (allowed) in Japan and some other not very influential countries. (If I am wrong, let Margaret correct me), about private banks (on the basis of which almost all DCs are), this rule does not apply. Therefore, theinternational turnover rules, which prioritizes time, but not exchange rates, on which the most fortunate (or knowledgeable) among us feed, at the expense of the unlucky (poor knowledgeable). It goes something like this.
Currency speculation is not only carried out by banks. Among the big players there are also foundations and even individual (obviously not poor) individuals.

Reshetov:
From the link I gave for MT4, and attached to the article for MT5
the owl, i take it, is for eur H1?

Reshetov:

The take is triggered. In 49 minutes the next trade signal will be triggered.

The channel from the top has been broken through more than once in 5 days, but the price has come back.

I already wrote that the logic of the EA is awesome!

Especially liked the percentage probability !

Reshetov:
Currency speculation is not only carried out by banks. Among the big players there are also foundations and even individual (clearly not beggarly) individuals.

Yes:)

Tantrik:
3356? You didn't put a stop?
Yeah. I didn't, because there's not much higher on Gunn. There'll be a comeback either way.

What's going on? I didn't get a chance to tell you.

vladds:

I've already written that the logic of the EA is awesome!

I especially like the percentage probability !

I can't say it's super, especially on just one oscillator, which is not the best one. But it does have built-in logic, not emulation.

MobileMan:
Yeah. I didn't, as there's not much higher on Gunn. There will be a comeback anyway
I have a stop of 15pts. good for today (and it's time to stop with the Euro as well)

Tantrik:
I have a stop of 15pp. good for today (and it's time to stop with the euro as well)
I traded the eurichief all autumn and was quite successful until the bouncing started, then i switched to eur... it's a lot harder here

here we are, salting and choosing the old strategy of either 3310 or Kohl's!

Reason: