[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 675

MobileMan:
thought, just that opinions can change in the course of the market...
and you are no longer a medium-term investor?

solar:

the greatest evil of all was that money was a commodity. We're seeing the result of that now.
That's what I'm talking about.

margaret:
and you are no longer in the medium term?
well you see... I can see downwards now, regardless of the majority... I mean medium term. Just waiting for this whole divorce thing to end.

MobileMan:
well you see... I see downwards now, regardless of the majority... I mean mid-term. Just waiting for this whole divorce thing to end
sell soon! 1.3340 max!

MobileMan:
well you see... I see downwards now, regardless of the majority... I mean mid-term. Just waiting for this whole divorce to end.
The divorce will be when (I said earlier) it rises sharply up 200-300 pts and then stops in a tight flat and collapses rock bottom...

albi:

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012)

are not intraday trading ???

Either my skis are off, or something in the title says about intraday...

solar:

the greatest evil has become - that money is a commodity. The result of this we are witnessing now.

money is not evil

and the greatest evil is lack of money!

about jobs, everyone chooses their own jobs

in the old days, around the 10th century, everyone was on his own.

what you sow (on your own plot) you reap and don't work for anyone

a smart man would make a robot to work and a man to rest! (times are not of the 10th century!)

Is it going to be overrun today? Dryga's spelled it, the bad man.

Tantrik: sell soon! 1.3340 max!
Let's sell, but where to? - No reason to buy yet, it's easier to catch a small loss at 1.3350 than to buy now

margaret:
The divorce will be when (I said earlier) it rises sharply to the top by 200-300 pts and then stops in a narrow flat and collapses rock bottom....
right now it's at its maximum - it's discounting everything from sales.
Reason: