[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 357

Strange, where do you think the climb will go up to? It's just that my target at the top was 3184 and it's taken... so we're either going to go down now or we're going to keep going up.

artikul:

Zyr - 3753 (top level 9) )))

Posted yesterday, I have 3751 and 4448 but after correction.

strangerr:

Especially reinvesting in moose farming

50 pips and reinvestment

Moose hunters will find their prey anywhere... whether it's on the pip or the mid-term... it makes no difference... even if you send them to a mid-term... the hunt just lasts longer )))

MobileMan:
Strange, where do you think the climb will go up to? It's just that my target at the top was 3184 and it's taken... so we're either going to go down now or we're going to keep going up.

3233, but I doubt very much we'll get there.

MobileMan:
Did you double-dip again? It should be down soon.

strangerr:

3233, but I doubt very much that we'll get there.

I had that number too, but 3235 (not that important), but I was somehow confident of a reversal from 3184-85

sergey620x:
Did you double-dip sell again? Down is due soon.

No, this time in one depo ) just a $500 depo )

MobileMan:

I had that number too, but it was 3235 (not that important), but I was somehow confident of a reversal from 3184-85
Turn around)))

sergey620x:
Turn it around)))

Trying

MobileMan:

I had that number too, but 3235 (not that important), but I was somehow confident of a reversal exactly from 3184-85
heh...well, I had a pt exactly at 1.3235.....
Reason: