[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 268

oooh... the doors are kicked in... the front are carrying the tattered panties of the signatories, the analysts are walking briskly behind and shouting to buy and shorting hard...

GREEK FAR-RIGHT PARTY LEADER SAYS CANNOT VOTE BAILOUT AGREEMENT

Quant:
GREEK FAR-RIGHT PARTY LEADER SAYS CANNOT VOTE BAILOUT AGREEMENT

It's not even the weekend yet, this weekend I think they will set something on fire and blow it up.

The amount of UAH 135 billion 885.3 million exceeds by 75.5% the amount spent on public procurement in 2010 in Ukraine, which amounted to UAH 77 billion 396.1 million.Drawing parallels, we think ... I am even talking about Eurobonds, which they are trying to sell soon ...

artikul:
Exactly )))) The force has turned out to be acerbic, I wonder where the market will go with the new battery )))) Something makes me want to buy less and less, but I guess I have to ))))

3170 - 3140 goes there.

This party has only 16 votes in their parliament... so what will happen now no one knows. Samaras will speak

Quant:
This party has only 16 votes in their parliament... so what will happen now no one knows. Samaras will speak.

If you ask me, the american party is either for super professionals or for junkies))) So it is not that no one knows what will happen here ... America will come and make a mess.

Still, it looks like it will be (or almost will be) 3170 today... I think we'll go up from there...

MobileMan:
Still, apparently it will be (or almost will be) 3170 today... I think we'll go up from there...
what's the drawdown with the buoys?

Tantrik:
what's the drawdown with the buys?

SL stands at 3170 )))
Reason: